Midsummer night.

Monday, June 21, 2010


It's that time of year again my sinners. Midsummer, The night of Fairies and mischief. Tonight is a big night for me, I work with the fae a lot so I plan on doing some witchy and bitchy stuff tonight.

I know that  I haven't posted in a while and I have a good reason, A week or so ago I had written up a long and drawn out post depicting my day and guess what? My browser crashed!

I know  that this blog thing is supposed to save the drafts just in case your browser crashed well it sucks nuts.

I had dnd saturday so I went, it was fun I guess. First slot we did character generation for Arcanis which starts up in a few months I believe. I made a priestess who wears little to nothing and is about a hard to hit as a paladin in plate, did I mention she worships the goddess of pleasure. ;)

I was told that we where gonna do Pathfinders next week so I gm'ed the second slot, only to find out that the asshats are doing Pathfinders in the other room. Chuck was being a dick as always so next week I'm gonna just ignore him I think. I'm in the lead after Ricky in the GM challenge. In my opinion he shouldn't eve be in the running but I really don't care. I think I have more characters that are made to fill holes in parties than I have fingers.

So, tonight I plan on falling into the otherworld and going for a ride. I'm gonna check on my allies and totems and probably strengthen the protective  spells around my home.

Well night sinners, Go turn a trick ;p

- Daniel Devereux

0 comments:

Post a Comment