Kansas!?

Monday, July 5, 2010


Hello Sinners,

So know I haven't posted since Midsummer, but I don't care. So something happened a few months ago, My hag disappeared. She went to Chicago and then headed to Kansas, She's trying to get her life straightened so I understand that, I just felt kinda betrayed because she didn't tell me she was leaving before hand.
Well the third was dnd again, I DMed first slot, a paragon level mod which I had no clue how to run. Second round I played PathFinders, 3.5 on crack.

Nothing else to say really, My brother is so ego centric that he believes the world revolves around him and that I'll break anything I touch. I'm at his beck and call everyday all day, you'd think that would afford me some respite.  I've saved almost $70 so I only need $60 or so more and then I can buy the video camera I want. I've also been writing, the other night I couldn't even sleep, it was as if I was possessed, I couldn't stop.

Goodnight my harlots,

- Daniel Devereux

P.S. I'm in a Harry Potter mood.





0 comments:

Post a Comment