Burnt Toast and Quantum Physics?

Thursday, October 14, 2010


"Without the skin and the bones, I am god." - Me


"If you use quantum physics and burnt toast you'll become immortal." - Me and QC
"I belive myself Immortal so therefore I am Immortal." - Me


"I'm immortal until proven otherwise." - Me


Hey guys,

I dunno, I've been thinking lately about life and death and everything else. Gods are immortal, right? Well if you have eternity then now isn't all that important. I mean they live in the moment, well I guess they would.

Well I guess I'll come out and say what this post is about; We created the gods so therefore we are gods ourselves, well I'm a god I don't know about you people.  Well, I woke up this afternoon and thought it was monday, it was thursday, I'm getting out of touch with everything. I mean today I spoke to only two people on skype, Jana and Matthew each of their calls dropped and they haven't spoken to me since.

Maybe I'm being paranoid, it's just everything is blurring together, hell I can't even remember to do a few simple chores; then again that might just be me being a teenager. I mean I feel more detached from the world than when I was wyrd walking, Hell I was mostly out of my body and now here I am fully fucking grounded and in my body and I'm getting swept up by the tides.

Is this what it is like to be mortal, because if so I don't like it. I mean seriously I'm pure, I'm perfect, and I'm being narcissistic. I'm sorry I'm allowed to be like this; I've fallen from grace, and I just now noticed how weird that sounds.

Well I know how to fix this all, my insomnia, my life, everything. Now I just have to wait. Wait I just realized Matthew swears to me, does that mean I have even more godly powers? ;P

I really do believe that I'm perfect, pure, immortal, and a god. I don't mean to come off self-centered nor narcissistic I'm just me, I stand out in a crowd when I have the need, I'm me.







Night Lovelies,

- Daniel Devereux

P.S. I'm gonna go smite people with my smighty smightyness ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment