You.Just.Hissed.At.A.Cat!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hi,

So, Skype plus no sleep plus Elizabeth and no sleep plus a cat doesn't work. She just laughed for like three minutes straight. Okay so who's Elizabeth? Well she is my internet mom, we talk nearly ever day and we're a little bonkers!

Okay so, new name for the blog; Tourjours Pur is french for always pure. In the Harry Potter series, which I love, the saying Tourjours Pur is the motto of the Black family. Needless to say that the Black family is a bunch of purebloods and the motto is about blood purity, I guess that rings true for me a bit as well. From my first post you'll glean that my family and I don't get along; this little fact has brought me to the conclusion that I should make my own.

I guess for me Always Pure means your loyal, loyal to me that is. I would trust a witch before a non-witch and if you're in the family I'd trust you more so. In a sense it's still about blood purity in a way, but now its more of a status. Its blood purity in the sense that I rank them in loyalty, their title denotes said rank. Like Elizabeth I trust her a lot so her rank would be considered that of a mother, Ashley who is another close friend would be like an older sister.

Well I'm off to go help my Grandfather,

- Daniel Devereux

P.S. Bellatrix is my favorite.





0 comments:

Post a Comment