Wicked Witchcraft!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Hello Minions,

Well I found the most hilarious image about witchcraft, it said something to the effect of "Witchcraft Harms None!"


I seriously sat here and laughed at that picture for five minutes. So I think that the creator of this image is a bit confused, well a lot confused. The Harm None concept is a Wiccan and Neo-Wiccan concept, I should probably define the difference but I'll do that another day.

Witchcraft isn't this love and light romanticized bollocks that most teenagers and neo-wiccans try to cultivate, another this is this persecution complex they seem to have. I've been in the craft for quite a while and I've met quite a few Neo-wiccans and it seems like they all have the same setting, Teh ebil x-tians wanna bring back teh burnen timez! They boggle my mind, seriously the chances of any of the victims being actual witches is about the same chances of me becoming the pope, non-existant until I take over the catholic church. ;p

Heres a bit about Wicca, There is only one type of Wicca and that's British Traditional Wicca. The one that is an Orthopraxic, Oathbound, Initiatory, Mystery-based, Experiential, Coven-based, Fertility-focused, Dithesitic Witch-cult whose members are all Clergy within a Lineaged Tradition. There is only four or five traditions that fall under this. They are the only legit Wiccan groups. And then there is the mislabeled "Wicca", which is actually Eclectic Neo-Paganism. Well now you know what I mean when I say Wicca and Neo-Wicca. ;)

Well I'm done now.

Goodbye my loyal subjects,

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty, By the Grace of God, The Defender of the Faith, Empress and Queen, Sovereign over all, Daniel Devereux.





0 comments:

Post a Comment