Sovereign ethics and morals.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Greeting Lovelies,

Well its Hallows Eve, the night of witchcraft and the waking dead. It's nearly noon here and I can already feel it, slipping in and out of trance. Winter is coming and with it the cold of death, aren't you all excited?

I don't know about you but Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, it's the day I started the craft. This very day seven years ago, it seems so long ago. I started out in Neo-Wicca and within a few months had quickly evolved into a practice all my own.  I never understood the idea of the Wiccan rede and the Law of Three, it seemed like bollocks. I didn't get the idea of the guardians and watchtowers and circle casting, isn't everything sacred?

Okay so I started writing this on Halloween, it's now November third; I have no clue what my train of thought was, so ya, Happy Holidays.






So like I said I started out in Neo-Wicca and quickly found myself forming my own practice. My morals and ethics are as follows; Get in my way I'll cripple you, Attack or harm me and I'll crush you, Attack or harm my friends and/family and I swear to all the gods I will hunt you down in this world and the next and destroy you. Well that's just my ethics on you people.

Some say that you should never use the craft for money, I say that it's a type of trade so why not? All I tell them is that magic works in the most direct fashion and that it always works, just not in the way that they expect, and if they understand then I'll do the working they ask.

Well its time I get off.

Goodbye Lovelies.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty, By the Grace of God, The Defender of the Old Faith, Empress and Queen, Sovereign over all, Daniel Devereux.

0 comments:

Post a Comment