Thanksgiving and Christmas music

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hello peasants,


Thanksgiving went really well, it was really surprising actually. In my family it's practically a tradition that when we get together there is a big fight. It was a very yummy dinner, I really didn't eat all that much.

I took a break from the Wii for a while there, an eleven day break, I just got back on it and I apparently gained .2 pounds. It's not that bad if you think about the fact that Thanksgiving was just a few days ago. I did around fifty jack knives today and some time hooping, tomorrow I plan on doing more and throughout the day.

I am starting to my own laundry because I have very few clothes that fit and it takes a few days to get anything. I'm not angry that I have to do it, it's not all that hard. Usually my grandmother is supposed to do, we're lucky she cooks dinner, hell half the time she doesn't do that!

There is a snow storm going on up in O'Neil Nebraska, but it doesn't look like we'll be getting any of it, actually tomorrow is supposed to get up into the forties.

I just realized that an old spell backfired on me, well I knew it did that I just didn't want to acknowledge it, well I guess this will teach me not to do an obsession spell again.

On a side note I may be doing a post later bitching about this article.

Well I'm off I have people to take care of.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty, By the Grace of God, The Defender of the Old Faith, Original Sin, The Queen of Harlots, Roses, Chaos, Heaven, Empress of India, The Tsar of Hell, Ruler of the Underworld,The Whore of Babylon, Heaven, and Hell, Pope of Discord, The Saint of Sinners, Lover to The Beast, Prophetess of the Old Religion, Priestess of the Greek Gods, Hecates’ Handmaiden, Sovereign over all, Daniel Ambrosius Devereux.

1 comments:

Bitch, I’m about to rant and rave! « Sovereignity said...

[...] the second was strange.  I would also like to apologize for not doing what I said that I would in this post, I’ve been kinda busy so I may get to it [...]

Post a Comment