Heaven and Hell Tea party, also known as Wii Fit Plus Day Two

Tuesday, November 16, 2010






Hello Minions,

Well I did the first day on Sunday and on Monday I thought I had died and went to hell. When I woke up the only thing I could feel was my head, which was pounding so much I could swear Athena was in there. I woke up around nine in the morning, I didn't get out of bed until two, when I got out of bed was when I felt the rest of my body and I collapsed. I don't normally work out so me wanting to do this willing is like God and the Devil having a tea party, it isn't gonna end well.

I didn't do any workouts or games on Monday, I hurt too much. But I did do the body test, I gained .5 pounds, I was very irritated to say the least, but today Tuesday it says that I've lost 1.1 pounds, suffice it to say I think the game is fucked. But it just saying that I had lost weight, even if the game is fucked, makes me feel a lot better.  When I booted up the game and put in all of my data Sunday it had asked me for a goal, I put twenty pounds in two months, I'm sure I should/could have made it more but I am not the kind of person to commit to a long-term goal. I live in the moment, not in the future. So you can see that I am very impatient, if I want something I go and grab it.

So far I've only done the Hula Hoop game today, I've done it four or five times since I've booted up the Wii. On the Hula game I find it harder to do if I twirl my hips to the left, actually I think I'm getting a Charlie-horse. The Hula Hoop game seems to be the one with the best work out, hell I nearly fell of the board nine times on Sunday.

Sunday I did around sixty Jackknives and they hurt like hell, today I plan on doing thirty or forty I guess it's a good idea to start off small. I actually like the Jackknives, I grew up doing sit-ups and they really didn't seem to do anything, now with the Jackknives I can feel them working and its kinda interesting.  I also did the Free Run game, it's the one where you run in place and can change the channel, I found it quite boring, well Idunno I guess I can run in place.

Matthew plans on taking me to the gym with him and Kendel, He says that I'll be bitching within three minutes of working out. I told him I'll be bitching before I even get in the truck, I mean I'm not happy unless I have something to bitch about. Matthew apparently started to bitch thirty minutes in, at times Matthew could be considered a weak individual, weak as in mental resolve, so I plan to set an alarm of forty minutes in which is when I would start bitching. I have no clue how long I'll be out with them nor when they'll be picking me up, they had better pray to me that when they come for me that I was awake.

Now your Queen and Goddess shall bid you adieu,

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty, By the Grace of God, The Defender of the Old Faith, The Queen of Harlots,  Heaven, and Hell, The Whore of Babylon, Heaven, and Hell,  Queen and Empress, Sovereign over all, Daniel Ambrosius Devereux.

0 comments:

Post a Comment