Wii Fit Plus Day One

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hello Minions,

Well I got the Wii Fit a few weeks ago, and I just figured out how to post hyper links on here! The balance board is quite touchy and aggravating, hell I spent twenty minutes trying to make it find me,  it says I have very poor balance.  I like it, its entertaining. My feet are killing me after using it but it was fun, I like the Hoola-Hooping game, but it makes my knees hurt. I did a twenty-minute free run, the free run is where you place the wiimote in your pocket and then run in place, you can also change your television channel so as to watch something it'll tell you when your done.

I'm hoping to do this daily, the Wii not the blogging, then again blogging daily would be good too. I burned nearly five hundred calories so far today and I plan on doing some more in an hour or so.

As with my earlier post we got the van and I plan on posting some pictures, the van isn't very fat people friendly which is one of the reasons I was planning on using the Wii. I need to lose the weight, actually I would love to be about 170ish but that is under-weight and at the moment I'm quite over.  The appropriate weight for me is about 230ish so I hope to be there soon, I set a goal to lose twenty pounds in two months so here's to getting off to a good start.

Goodnight my minions,

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty, By the Grace of God, The Defender of the Old Faith, The Queen of Harlots, The Queen of Heaven and The Queen of Hell, The Whore of Heaven, The Whore of Hell, The Whore of Babylon, Queen and Empress, Sovereign over all, Daniel Ambrosius Devereux.

0 comments:

Post a Comment