Happy (late) OH MY FUCKING GOD THE LIGHT IS BACK DAY!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hello my Children,

So my life has been as busy as hell on a sunday! Christmas was well, tradition dictated that there would be a fight and we didn't disappoint. My Uncles' Girlfriend and my Grandfather got into an argument; about what I couldn't tell you because I wasn't in there. We where having ham for dinner, I hate ham it tastes so disgusting so I didn't eat right away. After my Uncles girlfriend, Carla, ran into my room and talked to me for a bit I went out and ate some green-bean casserole.

I got clothes mostly but I got two things that I love, I got a heated blanket which was a godsend. In my room it is usually as cold as ice, the heat doesn't crawl up into my room from the vents, my room is above the garage, and when the wind howls like deamons in the night the cold cuts through my windows and rattles about my room.

I all so got a Kindle 3, it is seriously awesome! I love it, it is my baby. I've already read five or so books on it and I keep ordering more. Within a week of having it, it broke! I believe I slipped on some ice and the rest is as they say, history. We went and talked to Amazon and they sent a replacement over night.

Well there isn't much more that happened on Christmas.

Well Goodbye my children,

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty, By the Grace of God, The Defender of the Old Faith, Original Sin, The Queen of Harlots, Roses, Chaos, Heaven, Night, Empress of India, The Tsar of Hell, Ruler of the Underworld,The Whore of Babylon, Heaven, and Hell, Pope of Discord, The Saint of Sinners, The Beast, Lucifer, The Morning Star, The Anti-Christ, Prophetess of the Old Religion, Priestess of the Greek Gods, Hecates’ Handmaiden, Sovereign over all, Daniel Ambrosius Devereux.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

The winds are really the demons that want you, and the ice is really from your heart.


But other then talking about your anatomy or the demons that live in you or your house.

(*) (*)
L
\_____/

Toujours Pur Sang said...

Matthew your comment is so confusing and thing thing you drew is weird.

Post a Comment