Insanity

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sorry my servants I don't think I'll be talking to you, I'll just be monologuing today.

I swear there is something wrong with me. I joke that I am sovereign over all things but I think I'm starting to believe it. Maybe I'm losing touch with everything, I mean I don't really talk to anyone anymore. Sure I call and talk to Matthew almost everyday but I don't really talk to any of my old friends.

I think Elizabeth has been trying to talk to me for the past few days so I'll call her when she gets on skype. I miss all of my old friends, everyone for Pagan Planet, we where all so close and now nothing. I mean I thought we where close, maybe I should try and get into contact with them. I love how I say I want to contact them but I have most of them on facebook and we never talk, hell I don't really talk to anyone on there just James and occasionally someone who PMs me.

I got into an argument with my Mother a few weeks ago and I think she may be right; She said that if I keep this personality up I'm gonna have no one. This I don't give a damn, silence mortal, don't give a flying fuck personality. I think she may be right, I mean I used to pride my self on the fact that I didn't care what people thought and that I wouldn't take any of their shit. If I keep this up I won't have anyone , people used to love this personality and now I think it's just wearing thin. I always said that people either loved me or they hated me.

I'm twisted and bent in all of these directions and I don't know what to do. Gods if I sit and listen to the voices I'm told many things; Sin louder, oh so louder. Off with their head. And last but not least, Shut the fuck up and go back to sleep. Gods I swear I have multiple personalities who all know about each other. It's like I am a car and I have three drivers, so I'm gonna define them.

Sin louder, Now that would be Seth Syn Samael. Seth is all about his middle name, sinning. He probably formed from my repressed sex drive, if there is a guy in the room I am forced to rate him because of Seth. His sin would be lust.

Off with their heads, now that would be The Queen. Now some would say that She overlaps with Shut-the-fuck-up but she doesn't. She is more eloquent and even headed, She is a courtier. The Queen Act much like Shut-the-fuck-up when it comes to people, You listen to her if you want to keep your head. Her sin is pride.

Shut-the-fuck-up, that would be Daniel. I don't even think I have to define him, basically his is Wrath given physical form.

Maybe I should weigh out all three personalities and assimilate the better parts of each onto one personality, hmm. My loyal readers comment and tell me what you think, I could use some help on this.

The next post I'll talk about my new years resolution. Well I think the three of us shall be off.

Goodbye my subjects,

The Queen.

Goodbye Sinners,

Seth.

Bye Fucker,

Daniel.

1 comments:

James Schwartz said...

shocked I was actually named. By the way e veryone with a real personality has more than one Though I have met a few with none at all. An early Mayor of mine use to accuse me of writing three copies of City leyyers. The first was strong but had curse words etc. The second still strong but removed the bad words andd the third was elegant and cast in proper legal tones. the first was Daniel the second Seth and the third the queen. By the way normally sent the third but occaisionally Paul would ask fot the first version To make sure they undeerstood we ment bussiness. Do not forget the first version

Post a Comment