An Injured Crane from Lion Lands

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hello Honor-less-scum,

Okay so I started this post on the ninth while Sydney was living here so if I sound bitchy get over it .So I've been busy, well too busy to let you idiots know anything about my life.

I just got a bit of time to relay to you simpletons what I've been up to. I've also not been in a writing mood and any time I am Matthew calls on Skype, oh you don't know what skype is? Go look it the fuck up!

Okay so a lot has happened since my last real post.

The game day on the 18th of December was good, it's been so long since then that I can't recall all that much. Maybe my Mantis friend could help out in the comments.

I played Rokugan both slots. First slot basically confirmed Doji-sans' opinion of Lion lands and how uncivilized they are. He nearly died, Bloody peasants with weapons! He was pleasantly surprised when the peasants bowed before him. I believe nine peasants died that day, one peasant claimed to be the Daimyo's Wife, the Lion Bushi hanged her.

Later when we returned to the much more civilized Crane lands, Doji-san was quite thankful for the bath and civilized medicine. When we returned we spoke to the Emerald Champion, well at least I think he was the Emerald Champion. He asked each of us for our opinion of what should happen to the village. I believe that the Lion and Crab said that all of the peasants should be murdered and new stock brought in.

I don't remember what the Mantis said but I believe he called for a new lord to be instated. Doji-san was asked last; Everyone knew my own personal answer – Kill them all and burn the village to ash.

So it went something like this -

Champion – So, Eloquent One, What is your answer.

Doji – I am quite honored to for you to ask me of my humble opinion. I believe that all who have apposed us have been thoroughly dealt with and that every peasant shouldn't suffer for the foolish choices of a few men.

Doji-san is tender-hearted and he couldn't let so many many innocent bystanders die, it is so not honorable.

Sadly I don't remember much of second slot. I only remember that Doji-san wasn't well equip for this mod, it was very physical.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty, By the Grace of God, The Defender of the Old Faith, Original Sin, The Queen of Harlots, Roses, Chaos, Heaven, Night, Empress of India, The Tsar of Hell, Ruler of the Underworld,The Whore of Babylon, Heaven, and Hell, Pope of Discord, The Saint of Sinners, The Beast, Lucifer, The Morning Star, The Anti-Christ, Prophetess of the Old Religion, Priestess of the Greek Gods, Hecates’ Handmaiden, Sovereign over all, Daniel Ambrosius Devereux.

4 comments:

MTTHEW said...

You kno you love me!!!

Toujours Pur Sang said...

There is a thin line between love and hate my dear, walk softly my dear and carry a big stick.

James Schwartz said...

Now for the memories of the wily old Mantis Actually the Crab would have saved the villagers The Lion would have Killed all and started over You got me right a new head man but we had cut out the rot an the rest was saveable Whilt the Crane is eloqant the Lion Cruel the Crab blunt the Mantis is practical. Do not waste what is useable or for that matter save what is rotten. That and its easier to survive if you kill them at a distance, You are no fighter and I am harmless up close but give me space even archers in trees were not safe

Toujours Pur Sang said...

Ah many apologies Tsuruchi-san as I had said it has been quite a while and I assumed what the Crab had said, I wasn't paying attention.
I agree with you on the archery, but I had to give the knives a try ;p.

Post a Comment