Vicodin, need I say more?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hey guys.

So if any of you follow my twitter or are on my facebook you will know that I went to the ER on saturday so that explains why I didn't go to the gameday. It's rare I miss a gameday, I mean I only miss a gameday if I'm deathly ill or I had surgery a few days before.

Saturday I was up all night talking to Elizabeth, I woke up around three in the afternoon to a horrible headache.

I sat in my room for a bit thinking about going for second slot and talked to my mum about it. She bitched about my room not being clean and we got into an argument. My room was quite clean compared to what it could have been.

Mum yelling and bitching at me didn't help. My headache got to the point where I couldn't really see, just sparks in my vision but it's near impossible to see anything then.

Mum said that I cant sleep because I'm depressed, I don't feel depressed, do you idiots think I'm depressed?

So after laying down trying to go back to sleep but it was to the point that the pain was too bad. I went out into the dinning room with all the intentions of writing but I just ended up drawing.

After a while and after eating something I got sick. After that I just couldn't get comfortable, the dinning room was too hot and outside was too cold and loud. At some point I was like, "Mum when you're done helping Kody with homework I need to go to the ER."

We went to the hospital just up the street, not our normal one. This hospital was much better. I didn't see an actual doctor, just a PA. He was really cute, when I mentioned that when he was gone Kody laughed and made a gay joke.

They did a CT scan and gave me a shot of some stuff, I cant remember what I just remember it started with a T. He gave me prescription for Vicodin which I probably be blogging under. I don't have much more to say, everything is a but fuzzy I'm gonna go nap.

Night.

- Daniel Devereux

1 comments:

James Schwartz said...

I had wondered why you missed. My back was out Monday and I was depressed but the next day the back was some what better and the depression gone. When my body fails me I can get depressed but it does not hold. Amazingly Saturday I played my LFR half elf bard Aiden Burroak Level Six I had not played him for nearly two years

Post a Comment